An oasis of tranquillity carved out of the desert, Abu Dhabi Golf Club offers one of the most luxurious golf resort experiences in the Middle East.
The 27-hole layout, managed by world-renowned Troon Golf, weaves through undulating terrain that features pockets of palms, ornamental trees and shrubs, as well as seven spectacular saltwater lakes. The par-72, 7,600-yard Championship course provides a tough-but-fair challenge, with 18 holes of lush fairways, strategically placed bunkers and generous greens. The 3,299-yard, par-36 nine is more forgiving, making it an enjoyable experience for all players, especially those new to the game.
The Course at a Glance:
- 162 hectares par 72 Championship golf course featuring 7 lakes an 90 bunkers
- Golf course & Clubhouse officialy opened in October 2000
- Designed by Peter Harradine
- Tee Grades: Championship~7600 yards, Men~6723 yards, Social~6249 yards, Par 72
- Winter Turf Species: Tee & Fairways & Rough ~ Seashore Paspalum and Bermuda 419, Greens ~ Tifdwarf Bermuda
- Summer Turf Species: Tee & Fairways ~ Seashore Paspalum and Bermuda 419, Greens ~ Tidwarf Bermuda, Rough ~ Over Seaded with Perenial Ryegrass
Overlooking the golf course is the impressive clubhouse, built in the shape of a falcon with its wings outstretched. As you look across the lakes from the far end of the course, the Clubhouse domitnates the scene; inside and out, the superbly designed building create an atmosphere of relaxed elegance.
Located just 15 minutes from the city centre and just 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, the club is ideally situated for domestic and international guests.
For more information, please visit:www.adgolfclub.com